Posted by : Unknown Kamis, 14 November 2013


Opick - Ya Maulana

Maulana Ya Maulanaa Yaa Sami' Du'anaa
Birahmatika Yaa Rabbi La Taqtho' Rojanaa

Maulana Maulanaa Yaa Sami' Du'anaa
Birahmatika Yaa Rabbi La Taqtho' Rojanaa
Maulana Maulanaa Yaa Sami' Du'anaa
Birahmatika Yaa Rabbi La Taqtho' Rojanaa

Engkau pemurah, Engkau penyayang
Engkau Allah, Allah Yang Maha Dermawan
Yang Maha Kaya, Yang Maha Memberi
Mengabulkan setiap doa dan harapan

Segala duka hatiku hilang hilangkan
Semua salah dosaku mohon ampunkan
Airmata lukaku hapus-hapuskan
Doa hari-hariku harap kabulkan

Maulana Maulanaa Yaa Sami' Du'anaa
Birahmatika Yaa Rabbi La Taqtho' Rojanaa
Maulana Maulanaa Yaa Sami' Du'anaa
Birahmatika Yaa Rabbi La Taqtho' Rojanaa

Engkau pemurah, Engkau penyayang
Engkau Allah, Allah Yang Maha Dermawan
Yang Maha Kaya, Yang Maha Memberi
Mengabulkan setiap doa dan harapan

Segala duka hatiku hilang hilangkan
Semua salah dosaku mohon ampunkan
Airmata lukaku hapus-hapuskan
Doa hari-hariku harap kabulkan

Maulana Maulanaa Yaa Sami' Du'anaa
Birahmatika Yaa Rabbi La Taqtho' Rojanaa
Maulana Maulanaa Yaa Sami' Du'anaa
Birahmatika Yaa Rabbi La Taqtho' Rojanaa

Segala duka hatiku hilang hilangkan
Semua salah dosaku mohon ampunkan
Airmata lukaku hapus-hapuskan
Doa hari-hariku harap kabulkan

Maulana Yaa Maulanaa Yaa Sami' Du'anaa
Yaa Maulanaa Yaa Sami' Du'anaa
Yaa Maulanaa Yaa Sami' Du'anaa

Sami Yusuf - Healing


It`s so hard to explain
What I`m feeling
But I guess it`s ok
Cause I`ll keep believing
There`s something deep inside
Something that`s calling
It`s calling you and I
It`s taking us up high
Healing, a simple act of kindness bring such meaning
A Smile can change a life lets start believing
And feeling, let`s start healing
Heal and you will be healed
Break every border
Give and you will receive
It`s nature`s order
There is a hidden force
Pulling us closer
It`s pulling you and I
It`s pulling us up high
To Healing, a simple act of kindness brings such meaning
A Smile can change a life lets start believing
And feeling, let`s start healing
Hearts in the hand of another heart and in God`s hand are all hearts
An eye takes care of another eye and from God`s eye nothing hides
Seek only to give and you`ll receive
So, heal and you will be healed
And feeling, let`s start healing
Kalbon bayna yaday kalb
Bi Yadi Allah-i kol-lo kalb
Aynon tar'a ayna, wa ayno Allah-i tar'a
Kalimaton tayibaton sadaka
Tabassomoka li akheeka sadaka
Kollo ma'rofin sadaka
Allahomma ishfi shifa2an la yo'adiro saqama.
  

 Maher Zain- Forgive Me
 
 I’m about to lose the battle and cross the line
I’m about to make another mistake
And even though I try to stay away
Everything around me keeps dragging me in
I can’t help thinking to myself
What if my time would end today, today, today?
Can I guarantee that I will get another chance
Before it’s too late, too late, too late

Forgive me… My heart is so full of regret
Forgive me… Now is the right time for me to repent, repent, repent..

Am I out of my mind?
What did I do? Oh, I feel so bad!
And every time I try to start all over again
My shame comes back to haunt me
I’m trying hard to walk away
But temptation is surrounding me, surrounding me
I wish that I could find the strength to change my life
Before it’s too late, too late, too late

Forgive me… My heart is so full of regret
Forgive me… Now is the right time for me to repent, repent, repent..

I know O Allah You’re the Most-Forgiving
And that You’ve promised to
Always be there when I call upon You
So now I’m standing here
Ashamed of all the mistakes I’ve committed
Please don’t turn me away
And hear my prayer when I ask You to...

Forgive me… My heart is so full of regret
Forgive me… Now is the right time for me to repent, repent, repent.. 

Sami Yusuf - Forgotten Promises


 Download Lagu Sami Yusuf - Forgotten Promises
Tonight the world will sleep
But hunger will not wait
For promises we made
We share one soul
We share one land
We have one time
To understand

We are one human kind
Brothers side by side
We'll have no regrets
We will not forget
We are one human kind
Sisters side by side
We'll have no regrets
We will not forget

سامحنا يالله وارحمنا يارباه وامنح رزقك للافواه وابعد عنها كل الاه
Samihna ya Allah, Warhamna ya Rabbah, Wamnah risqaka lil afwah, Wabaad anna kullel ah
Forgive us God, and have mercy on us o my God, be generous to those who are hungry, and take away all their tears and pain

Our words, our words must count,
Hunger will not wait
For promises we made
We share one soul
We share one land
We have one time
To understand

We are one human kind
Brothers side by side
We'll have no regrets
We will not forget
We are one human kind
Sisters side by side
We'll have no regrets
We will not forget

سامحنا يالله وارحمنا يارباه وامنح رزقك للافواه وابعد عنها كل الاه
Samihna ya Allah, Warhamna ya Rabbah, Wamnah risqaka lil afwah, Wabaad anna kullel ah
Forgive us God, and have mercy on us o my God, be generous to those who are hungry, and take away all their tears and pain

[African Language Verse] x2
We, human have the similar soul
We, human live on the same land
We, human, are all the same
Have the similar soul
Live on the same land

Our words must count,
Hunger will not wait
For promises we made .




Maher Zain feat Fadly “Padi” – Insya Allah


Ketika kau tak sanggup melangkah
hilang arah dalam kesendirian
tiada mentari bagai malam yang kelam
tiada tempat untuk berlabuh
bertahan terus berharap
Allah selalu di sisimu

reff:
Insya Allah, Insya Allah
Insya Allah ada jalan
Insya Allah, Insya Allah
Insya Allah ada jalan

every time you commit one more mistake
you feel you can’t repent and that it’s way too late
you’re so confused wrong decisions you have made
haunt your mind and your heart is full of shame

but don’t despair and never lose hope
’cause Allah is always by your side

reff2:
Insya Allah, Insya Allah
Insya Allah you’ll find a way
Insya Allah, Insya Allah
Insya Allah ada jalan

turn to Allah He’s never far away
put your trust in Him, raise your hands and pray
oh Ya Allah tuntun langkahku di jalanmu
hanya engkaulah pelitaku
tuntun aku di jalanmu selamanya

reff3:
Insya Allah, Insya Allah
Insya Allah we’ll find our way
Insya Allah, Insya Allah
Insya Allah we’ll find our way

repeat reff3 [until fade]

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Welcome to My Blog

Popular Post

Blogger templates

- Copyright © Fathan Chandra Suhartono -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -